Friday 25 June 2010

My Relationship with Skype

My relationship with skype is what you would call a "Love/Hate" relationship. The past few days, it has definitely been hate. Every time I try to talk to my husband, it either won't connect. Or it drops the call. Or he can't hear a single word I have said but I can still hear him. Sometime it takes 10 minutes to send what I've typed in the chat box! Do you see what I mean???

However, today I LOVE skype! I talked/typed to my hubs for a whole 25 minutes before the call dropped! Eee! Pathetic? Sad? that I get excited over such pitiful skyping? Yes, I know. But it was giga-tons better than wbat we've been dealing with this entire week. PLUS I got to chat with two of my best friends back home. And what wonderful chatting it was! First, I go tto talk to both of them at the same time which was pretty dang awesome. Best moment of the three-way call:
Me: laughs in response to something funny
Carrie: Whoa, I've got some funny sounds coming through skype.
Me: Ummm, that was definitely my laugh...
Crazy laughing from all three people can be heard around the globe
I love my besties :) and I do miss them terribly. Even when Carrie had to leave, I had the best conversation with  Sara. My life is just not the same with only talking to her once a week when I lived with her for 2 years. Best part of that conversation? Discussing the pros and cons of getting dressed in a hot, sticky bathroom vs running down the hall naked to get dressed in the bedroom. Bahahaha....only the two of us could have such a conversation.

Oh I miss my dears back in Kentucky...

3 comments:

  1. BEST!! And most wonderful! It was TOTALLY worth getting up at 6:15 on my day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Let's skype again this week, please?

    ReplyDelete