Tuesday 22 June 2010

Blah Days

Do you ever have one of those blah days where all you want to do is sit on the couch and watch movies/tv? Do you randomly start tearing up over tiny little things that make no sense? And you don't really have any motivation to do anything productive like going for a run or getting the mail or buying groceries? And you could really use a gallon of super chocolate fudge ice cream?

Yeah, that would be me today. Gerrit's internet in Florida hated me with a passion this morning and wouldn't let me talk to him. (Thank you Mama for the txt-email format for AT&T numbers) So instead I got 4 lines of txt/email from him. And that would have sufficed on pretty much any other day that wasn't a blah day. And I'm just tired, like physically drained, though somehow I managed a puny semblance of my usual work out. Do I feel like I accomplished anything? Not really. My body just feels like it hates me and is trying to refuse to do anything except feel exhausted.

I must now muster up the effort and gumption to shower, get the mail, find the dental clinic on base before my appt tomorrow, and go buy some groceries. I would probably forgo the last one except I'm out of yogurt, and I'm on this ridiculous yogurt kick at the moment.

Are you sure today is only Tuesday???

No comments:

Post a Comment