Tuesday 8 June 2010

26 more days...

I actually slept last night which was great. I'm kinda tired of having to cage George every morning at 430 though. Mr Energy decides to run laps upstairs and chase little invisible things around the extra room and the hall, and he keeps waking me up! He also took a nice chunk out of my thumb this morning with one of his claws. Sure does make it hard to wash my hair and my face... the little terd.

I talked to the hubs again this morning :) which I'm always happy about. It's kind of frustrating though- I get overwhelmed with being happy to talk to him but missing him horribly at the same time, and I lose all ability to generate almost any sort of decent conversation. Have I mentioned I cannot wait to see him??

Today is semi-productive. Along with working out, I unloaded the dish washer and am on #3 load of laundry in the washer with one load left. AND It is already 5pm! Woo! Love it when time goes by without you noticing.

I love my friends. Today, my friend Leslie brought me her NCIS dvd's. We don't have cable, and I feel like I have watched all of our dvds a bazillion times. And anyone who knows me, knows I can watch hours upon hours upon hours of NCIS. And hopefully today, I will get to talk to one of my best friends back in Kentucky and maybe a second if she finds time around her busy schedule. I love me some skyping with my Ky Girls :)

Oh, and for the first time in my life, I ran 1.5 miles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment