Tuesday 17 August 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I have lacked both motivation and topics to blog about since the last. I'm still struggling with sleepiness and being exhausted. Last time I had something like this happen was due to lack of iron because I wasn't eating meat at the time. But I don't think that is the issue this time. I eat meat on a regular basis- it's kind of hard not to when your husband won't live on chick food. Definition of chick food: fruit, yogurt, veggies, cereal, more veggies, salad, etc. It is definitely not a lack of exercise 'cause I get plenty of that. I should be overloaded with endorphins with as much time as I put in at the gym. I sleep pretty much through the night with the exception of when Gerrit's alarm goes off. But I almost never have a hard time getting back to sleep. There is still plenty of sunshine most days so I don't think its lack of Vit D.... It's rather frustrating.... Rather like the job situation. It drives me crazy that employers give the excuse that you do not have enough experience. Well how the heck am I supposed to get hired if no one will give me experience? Does my college degree and background not at least give you some idea of my work ethic, motivation, and IQ- that I just may be able to excel in a job for which I have no experience? That I am smart enough and determined enough to learn the job and do it to the best of my ability? Would it not motivate me to work harder to show that I am capable of doing said job equally as well as anyone who has experience just to prove that experience isn't always a necessary requirement for some jobs? Everyone has to start somewhere. If employers won't give me the chance to start, how am I supposed to find a job??


No comments:

Post a Comment