Friday 6 August 2010

Friday Funk

Today is just turning into a weirdo day.

I woke up to George (?) playing with the metal mail flap only to find him no where in the house. After a bit of frantic searching inside and outside the house, one email and many unanswered phone calls to Gerrit, George came charging across our neighbor's yard straight to me. Gerrit claims George was in the house when he left this morning...

So after my freaking out, I've just slowly slid into a very weird funk. I didn't have to take Gerrit to work (finally!) today since he now has a car of his own again. I slept almost 11 hours last night so that may be attributing to the funk. I, however, just could not get into my work out today. Someone snatched the longer jump rope so I kept tripping over the short one which just frustrated and pissed me off to no end. I had all this angry energy and just couldn't find the right way to get it out. I ended up cutting it short and taking an extra run to the post office and back to try and make it go away.

All day I have had this weird urge to just sit and cry. I actually did cry a little when I got worried over George. Today would NOT have been a good day for Gerrit to have lost the cat -not that any day is a good day to lose George but today in particular... more details about that tomorrow. And then at the gym, lifting weights, I was overwhelmed with the urge to just curl into a little ball and cry again. The feeling hasn't really gone away so I guess I will just have to wait this funk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment