Friday 13 August 2010

Sleep? Yes Please

Seriously- what has happened to my energy?

Most mornings I am fighting to get myself out of bed.
When I run, I'm struggling more than I had been just to make my mile and a half let alone any further than that.
Lifting weights, I find myself either dizzy or lightheaded or yawning and leaning against the machine with my eyes closed for a mini nap.
Once home from the gym, I've next to no energy to shower and really just feel like curling up with a big blanket and going to sleep on the couch.
After dinner, I pretty much die on the couch again, no energy left whatsoever until its an appropriate time to crawl in bed.

Why am I so sleepy and exhausted ALL THE TIME???


2 comments:

  1. working out too much??? they say that it is supposed to give you energy, tho. S.A.D.? Thyroid?? those are some things that have made me lethargic...

    ReplyDelete