Wednesday 25 August 2010

One of *Those* Days

I'm having one of those days where I just feel altogether discouraged.

If there is something I want to happened or have been working to achieve, it just feels like its going in the complete opposite direction. You know what I mean? One example: finding employment. I just don't know what I am supposed to do. I have applied for jobs that I believe I am more than capable of doing and that I think I could stand for any period of time. I will not work at a job where I am going to hate every minute and not want to do the best I could possibly do. So far, the total number of jobs possibilities I have heard anything back from- ZERO. Well, that not including the confirmation I got from DODEA saying that they got my application. Doesn't anyone even finding me deserving of a stinkin' interview?!?!?

At this point, all I can do is pray about each of these situations in my life. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what God has planned for me here in England. I have never had a whole heap of patience but I am trying wholeheartedly to improve this. I'm trying to trust God with these situations and not question His plans and His time line for these things in my life. Sometimes, I wish He'd just be a little bit more direct- I don't do subtle very well but I don't thing He is very big into stating the obvious. If only there I can figure out a way to meet somewhere in the middle...

It's just been a rough morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment