Monday 23 August 2010

Monday

It was a good weekend at the Steenbergens. Cambridge Saturday afternoon and two birthday shindigs that evening. Got my fill of sushi and walking that day! And Sunday, we relaxed around the house, went the gym, cleaned house and watched Monsters vs Aliens, which by the way, was HILARIOUS! Loved it!

Now it is Monday and it's back to skewed sleep schedules, running errands, cooking dinner, and cooler weather, once more. I am finding that I like cooler weather much more than warm when your house does not have AC. I think I might have actually cheered when I saw rainy 60s weather in the forecast for this week.

(As I type, I'm watching George try to shove himself through the mail slot...)

Today, I must squeeze in grocery shopping, working out, and showering around going to a doctors appointment, that hopefully, they didn't change without notifying me.They have Gerrit's number on record and called his phone on Thursday evening . It was an automated call with number prompts, and he didn't answer it before it went to voice mail. Hopefully, they were calling to confirm the appt and not to change or cancel it, considering I have been trying to make an appt for weeks!

However, I am ridiculously excited to be making a big ole pot of chili tonight! It's is wet and rainy and cold enough for Gerrit to wear a jacket so it is perfect first chili of the Fall weather  : )


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the advantages of living at that latitude!! I am DYING for some Chili weather!!! mmmm enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete