Tuesday 20 July 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I've been feeling pretty random today and came up with this:

What would it be like to be George???

I watch him do the funniest/randomest/craziest/cutest/weirdest/grossest things every day. These include, but are not limited to:
1. Eating bugs 
2. Chasing Strings
3. Staring at running water
4. Hiding under the dishwasher door
5. Using a litter box
6. Biting feet
7. Running furious laps around the house
8. Curling up on my lap every time I go to the bathroom
9. Rolling/Playing/ Sleeping in piles of dirty clothes
10. Dragging all his favorite toys out to the middle of the floor
11. Smacking at me through the shower curtain
12. Catnapping in strangely contorted positions
13. Knocking the keyboard out of mine or G's lap so that he can claim that spot
14. Making noises at birds, people, dogs, cats through the windows
15. Wrestling with the front door mat
16. Trying to open and then unlock the front and back doors



If I were George, would I really do some of those things? I'd like to think that if I were him, I would be above eating bugs or biting feet. I definitely don't see the attraction of a pile of dirty clothes versus a big comfy bed or couch. Though, I could definitely get used to all of the catnaps and getting lots of cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment