Thursday 29 July 2010

Hurry Up and Wait Some More....

Today, I turned in all three of my job applications. Yes, I know three sounds rather measly. But in my defense, jobs around base aren't super abundant, and there are only about 4 jobs around base that I can really see myself being content doing. Just call me Picky Pete and I shall just say I'm selective.  I am not going to go spend all day at a job I absolutely hate because 1) I am going to hate it- duh,  2) I'm going to complain and do the job poorly because I don't enjoy it,  3) Complain to much to Gerrit how much I hate my job. Yes, unfortunately I am a complainer but do I get points for admitting it??? I still have to get all my stuff together for job application number four which I am pretty sure includes an official transcript... that's not going to be too fun trying to do transatlanticly... yes, I know I made that word up. At the moment, though, I am content with throwing those three applications out into the void and waiting it out.

Now, for a relaxing afternoon of washing up laundry and enjoying a good Nora Roberts book... sighs contentedly...

No comments:

Post a Comment