Sunday 25 July 2010

Short Post

I have the British stomach flu from Hell... no joke.

I felt horrible all yesterday and then during mine and Gerrit's attempt to hit golf balls at the driving range, I demanded that we needed to go home.

7 hours and one long ER visit later, I curled up on the couch to sip on some water and watch some tv-dvds with the hubs only to fall asleep halfway through the episode.

Today, the flu-ee-ness has subsided some and I've spent most of the day napping or just curled in a little ball thanks to my two prescriptions. I've kept down some water but don't dare to eat anything else.

I have the best husband in the world- I'm looking a hot mess with blood vessels burst all around my eyes due to the intense projectile vomiting and he still thinks I'm cute :) Oh, and he is awesome just for taking care of me, too.

Nap time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment