Wednesday 30 March 2011

18 Weeks

18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4.0 lbs

Maternity clothes?Preferring the maternity pants but I'm still good on regular shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep:Actually back to sleeping through most nights-woo!

Best moment this week: Movement!

Movement: Yep! It has begun! Mostly in the afternoon and evening- just little nudges and flutters.

Food cravings:Nothing in particular right now actually

Gender:Still a mystery....but I'm getting impatient!

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Same as always

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: I could go for some sushi... :(

What I am looking forward to: Gerrit getting feel the baby move :)

Weekly Wisdom: ... Sorry folks- I got nothing.

Milestones: Just getting through another week complication free :)

Looking about the same as I did last week. And I think last week's pictures may have been due to dinner and a funny camera angle. I still look more like I need to cut  back on my cookies that I look pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment