Wednesday 2 March 2011

14 Weeks!


14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I only use the dr's scale so we'll know on March 18

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I have them ready and waiting for the day my jeans just don't fit!

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep:Still getting up in the night due to my expanding uterus pushing on my poor bladder (and I will be for a few more months)

Best moment this week: Getting a bunch of stuff for Jumping Bean!

Movement: Not yet but I'm hoping JB will start wiggling soon!

Food cravings: Sweets and Chinese food.

Gender:Still a mystery.

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Same as always

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: Hands down, its a big yummy deli sandwich from the commissary :(

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement for the first time and finding out if its a little girl or a little boy!

Weekly Wisdom: Babies don't need the most expensive items you can find!

Milestones: Just getting through another week complication free :)

Oh, and if you are wondering where the 13 weeks post is, here's the scoop. My 12 Weeks post was actually done at almost 13 weeks if I go buy the Aug 31 due date, which I am. So I didn't really see a need to post a 13 weeks post 2 days after my 12 week one.

And yes, those are the same sweat pants as the last photos. What can I say? They are my fav!


No comments:

Post a Comment