Wednesday 6 April 2011

19 Weeks- Almost Halfway There!

19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still only +4.0 lbs according to the WIC scale today

Maternity clothes?Preferring the maternity pants but it's a mix on the shirts- some regular shirts are too short and a good few of my maternity shirts are still too big

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep:Actually back to sleeping through most nights-woo!

Best moment this week: Not related to my pregnancy but spent Tuesday assembling (someone else's) nursery furniture with two awesome ladies :)

Movement: Lots of wiggly movement! And I could even feel one good kick with my hand one night :)

Food cravings:Loving my turkey hot dogs right now.

Gender: Unknown until May 2!

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Same as always, maybe a little stretched.

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: Other than my husband?

What I am looking forward to: Gerrit getting to feel the baby move :)

Weekly Wisdom: ... Sorry folks- I got nothing.

Milestones: Just getting through another week complication free :)

Starting to actually actually look preggo this week. Not a HUGE difference but I'm starting to pass the "plump" look and more into the bump look. Anatomy ultrasound will be May 2 and IT CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH! I am the worst at waiting.... I have been doing some crafty crafts and for the nursery. Pictures of project #1 will be up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment