Saturday 5 March 2011

Spoiled before birth!


Sweet Baby Jumping Bean isn't even close to being born and his very awesome and sweet grandma is already sending boxes of goodies!  She's sent baby silverware and Sleep Sheep, one for home and one for travel. Big Brother George already has tried to go for the little sheep so they are safely tucked in their packaging until JB arrives. She also sent lots a box of little clothes, blankets, a hooded towel, wash clothes and some little bitty socks! The clothes are absolutely adorable, and yes, I got teary eyed over a blanket. Aaah, gotta love the pregnancy hormones! Enjoy the pictures!







The photo uploader does not like the duckie towel picture but I think you get the idea!   :)


2 comments:

  1. I am really glad that JB already has giraffe stuff... Haha! Love the dresser/changing table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen whole sets of giraffe bedding and nursery giraffe themes and of course, I think of you!

    ReplyDelete