Sunday 9 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother, my grandma, my mother-in-law, and all my other mom's out there :)

To show my mother how much I love her, I brought her back a beautiful wavy/rippled glass bowl from England which she opened early. This morning, I woke up and made some fabulous Monkey Bread, scrambled eggs and bacon. I would have made the coffee but seeing as how I don't own a coffee pot, I don't exactly know how... yeah yeah go ahead and laugh. My motherhates cooking breakfast. She says it takes forever to make and by the time she gets to eat, it's cold. So I made sure that her breakfast was freshly made and hot when she came downstairs. She said it tasted that much better just because she didn't have to cook it!

Cooking her breakfast is the least I could do. She has done so much for me, especially over the past year. There is so much more I would like to do to show my appreciation but for now, a hot yummy breakfast made by moi is one of the few things within my power. I hope she knows just how much I love her and how much appreciate everything she has given me these past 22 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment