Tuesday 23 March 2010

Hello from England!

I decided to start an every day blog for myself to accompany the one I made for George. It really never occurred to me until yesterday when my best friend made the comment that she would really like to see what I'm up to everyday but she'd settle for following George. Then, when I actually got to thinking about it, I realized there actually are people out there who just might want to know what I'm up to! Who'da'thunk, right?


So I have spent the better part of my Tuesday (with the exception of unwrapping my brand new couch!) setting up this blog for myself. Here ya go!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I can't wait to read about your adventures! :) and I can't WAIT to see that couch! :)

    I LOVE YOU! 29 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're talkin'!

    It's almost Spring here.

    UL bowed out early, but UK is rolling.

    All is well.

    Best,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! can't wait to read what you have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of you and Gerrit!

    ReplyDelete