Thursday 21 April 2011

21 Weeks!

21 Weeks!
(Please ignore my face in the picture)
Total weight gain/loss: Still only +4.0 lbs on record since I don't use a scale outside the dr's office! Will have an update in about 4 weeks after my next appt.

Maternity clothes? Sticking to the maternity pants though the paneled ones still don't fit right. And as for shirts, at least 80% of my regular shirts are too short without a cami underneath!

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep:Actually back to sleeping through most nights-woo! I'm having to make a conscious effort not to lay on my back though.

Best moment this week: Seeing Gerrit's face when he felt JB kick :)

Movement: Lots of wiggling and kicking, especially with caffeine!

Food cravings: A big bowl of fruit and yogurt

Gender: 8 days !

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Stretching/ flattening out. If I try and stretch it more, it starts turning into an outtie!

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: Being my normal flexible self- pregnant woman are not meant to twist whatsoever!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Mr CCS or Miss MGS is bakin' in the oven!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish the short and sweet moments of pregnancy away

Milestones: Halfway there!

Time is absolutely flying by, pregnancy wise. I feel like it was just January, honestly, I thought I would never past that first trimester. And now, I can start counting down from the halfway point to JB's arrival! I am so thankful for such a great pregnancy so far, with so few complications. I absolute did not enjoy the first 12 weeks at all. I mean to the extreme of thinking "I am NEVER going through this again!" The second trimester seems to be making up for those long, fatigued weeks with all its sweet and exciting moments.  I absolutely cannot wait to meet this little miracle growing inside of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment