Wednesday 20 July 2011


34 Weeks!





Total weight gain/loss:+22 by the doctor's scale

Maternity clothes? All maternity except some  tanks and my work out pants

Stretch marks? Just a single spot on each hip so far, knock on wood

Sleep: Yes, please. All the time. Hard to wake up every morning and I always want, but don't necessarily take, an afternoon nap

Best moment this week: Getting the baby book in the mail!

Movement: Tries to wiggle under my ribs and kicks me in the right side of the pelvis a lot

Food cravings: Cheetos.. I feel like this is really bad lol

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Pretty much flat, all the time

Wedding rings on or off? They started getting snug due to slight swelling in my hands so I only wear them for short periods of time.

What I miss: Not feeling HUGE.

What I am looking forward to: My husband coming home... and finishing the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish the short and sweet moments of pregnancy away, and seriously, don't eat too much salt! You will regret it!

Milestones: I am half way through the last trimester! Woo! Now to get through these last 6 weeks....





I have arrived at the conclusion that the reason the last 6 or so weeks take the longest is because you pretty much miss the first 4 to 6 weeks of pregnancy. Therefore, the last few count double! I am very much trying hard to not wish these last few weeks away. I know I will miss all the wiggles and kicks and jabs once he has arrived but I am so over feeling like a beached whale. Maybe it will help once Gerrit gets home and can help me out more. We shall see!



No comments:

Post a Comment