Thursday 18 August 2011

37/38 Weeks!


Total weight gain/loss:+29 by the doctor's scale

Maternity clothes? Of course

Stretch marks? Sadly yes, my hips and just a few under my big ole belly

Sleep:Only if I am on the couch

Best moment this week: Just getting to this point, oh  and finally talking to an OB

Movement: Still moving but not as much as he was- guess he's getting smooshed!

Food cravings: Cheeseburger

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Lots and lots and lots of contractions among other things

Belly Button in or out? It can do both in the same day

Wedding rings on or off? Off

What I miss: Not feeling HUGE. And sleeping.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little man!

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Milestones: FULL TERM!

I am so ready to for this baby to pop out, you have no idea- that is, unless you've had a baby- then you feel my pain. I have contractions every night and off and on during the day. So between those and unbelievable amounts of pelvic pressure and pain, I'm far away from being comfortable. We have our labor rehearsal class tonight- stinks that its only a single class, but I guess that is better than nothing! Oh, and my mom gets here in 6 days! Who will arrive first: my mom or the baby???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment