Saturday 2 July 2011

31 Weeks!


31 Weeks!
And yes I know I've missed a few...


Total weight gain/loss:+18 by the doctor's scale

Maternity clothes? All maternity except some 2 tanks and my work out pants

Stretch marks? Not really... maybe a stretch spot on either side of my hips

Sleep: Yes, please. All the time. Hard to wake up every morning and I always want, but don't necessarily take, an afternoon nap

Best moment this week: Good check-up at the drs.

Movement: Tries to wiggle under my ribs and kicks me in the right side of the pelvis a lot
Food cravings: None really.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Stretching/ flattening out. If I try and stretch it more, it starts turning into an outtie!

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: Not feeling HUGE.

What I am looking forward to: My husband coming home...

Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish the short and sweet moments of pregnancy away

Milestones: I have made it 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy and I know that every day, if my sweet baby has to be brought into this world, he will have that much more of a fighting chance to survive.

Most people who read this are in Kentucky, where I was for about two and a half weeks- hence the hiatus in posting. This past week I have just been trying to readjust to being back in England. I, also, have been busy working on my baby gear list- the only things left to find are a diaper pail and a small table for the lamp, baby monitor, etc. I anxiously await the arrival of no fewer than 4 or 5 boxes from Amazon and Target. Maybe once those come in, I can actually start making the "extra room" look like a nursery.  I apologize for the lack of picture. The only way to take a decent picture is with my phone in the locker room at the gym, and my phone is not cooperating with the internet in terms of posting a recent photos. Til next week sometime!


Oh and two sweet baby boys have been born this week, and it makes is oh so hard to wait another 9 before I will get to hold my own little one in my arms....





No comments:

Post a Comment