Monday 13 September 2010

Job Interview

So I had a job interview with one of the banks on base today. Nothing too fancy- just a teller position. Could have gone better but definitely could have gone a lot worse.The two guys interviewing me were really nice, and the position doesn't seem like more than I could handle. HOWEVER: It requires going to Germany for two weeks for some sort of training- not happy about that. It's the only thing I have heard back anything on though. And I'm waiting for my transcript in the mail so I can apply for substitute teaching, which I would rather do. If for some reason, they offer me the job, I honestly don't know whether to take it or not. Part of me says don't be picky, just take the darn job. But the other part of me would rather hold out for substitute teaching which may give me a foot in door for other school positions. What do I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment