Monday 16 May 2011

24 -25 Weeks

24/25 Weeks!
 (Won't be doing a second post this week and missed the last few...)
Total weight gain/loss: At 24w5d, the verdict is +16...

Maternity clothes? Basically all maternity except for a few regular shirts

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet

Sleep:Waking up 2 or 3 times to pee and starting to find it hard to get comfy

Best moment this week: Finding out all the anatomy scan results were normal.

Movement: Lots of wiggling and kicking; he always gets a big burst of energy right before bed.

Food cravings: Nothing really in particular actually.

Gender:BOY!

Labor Signs:Absolutely not!

Belly Button in or out? Stretching/ flattening out. If I try and stretch it more, it starts turning into an outtie!

Wedding rings on or off? I don't where them at the gym but other than that, still wearing them as usual.

What I miss: Being my normal flexible self- pregnant woman are not meant to twist whatsoever!

What I am looking forward to: Is it too early to say "meeting my little man"?

Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish the short and sweet moments of pregnancy away

Milestones: Great/normal results on the anatomy scan!

We took a trip to Stone Henge and Bath this past weekend. It was fun but the walking everywhere was a struggle. I ached so much- feet, back, legs- and I'm still sore. It was quite frustrating. It was a good trip aside from that though. The picture above was taken at the Roman Baths. You get the idea of how big the belly is getting. 

Today I haven't quite felt oh so fantastic due to getting up early, funny eating habits, etc that comes along with travel. Oh, and did you have to see the weight gain??? Yeah... having some personal issues with that. But as long as Mr CCS is happy and healthy, that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see more updates! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete